Saturday, April 21, 2012

School Ends in 1 month

As happy as I am to not have to get  Annabelle ready for school every morning (this is a battle because she moves like a turtle in the morning and we battle over what she is going to wear) I don't think I'm quiet ready for it. It's so nice having 1 child at home. Triston is such a good boy during the day, but when Annabelle gets home its a different store. There is yelling, fighting, tackling, tell on each other over and over, oh and I don't know how many times I have told them not to jump on their beds!!  I'm going to have to find things to do to keep us busy so they don't drive each other and me crazy. Who knew it started at such a young age. Let just hope August comes fast so she can start 1st grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment




Triston

Triston is getting so big. He is starting to eat big boy food now. He just needs teeth now so he can try more things.

I cute Annabelle's hair at school today.

D-Back Game

D-Back Game

Nap Time

Nap Time

Triston 7 months old

Triston 7 months old

Followers